Barr Performance Coaching is an owner managed practice made up of a group of highly experienced professionals who are committed to making a real difference through the provision of high calibre Leadership & Career Coaching. We use well formulated business tools, delivered by individuals with >20 years international industry experience. The Partners have extensive hands on global management experience in the following disciplines,
- Business Leadership & Performance Coaching
- Strategic Supply Chain Management, Procurement & Outsourcing
- Business Strategic Planning in both small & large scale enterprises
- Design and delivery of training and development courses in corporate sector
- Career Management
A unique attribute of the practice is to target the Supply Chain discipline to provide coaching and consultancy to leaders of companies requiring expertise in Supply Chain and looking to build strength in depth across the various Supply Chain competencies. In addition career change management will be a core competency of the practice.
One of the key motivations behind the owners setting up the company was to be able to give more time back to society – to this end the owners commit to working on a pro bono bases with employees of registered charities.
What we do?
Our commitment is to collaborate with clients to design, develop and implement high quality business, career & personal development strategies using challenging innovative processes and creative, insightful thought leadership.
Specifically, we work 1 on1 and in groups with Business Leaders, their teams and individuals to improve their performance by helping them become inspirational, open minded & more resilient leaders. In addition we also run training programs to fit specific business needs e.g. outplacement programs or introduction to management for new people managers.
Our primary value proposition will be the ability to offer hands on consultancy & coaching backed up by >20years hands on business experience using a coaching methodology. Thus, the aim is to leave the client to be self-sufficient after the engagement.
Additional areas of coaching focus:
- 1:1 Leadership & Exec Coaching
- Group Coaching
- Offsite facilitation
- Team Development
- Leadership Development
- Development of Personal Brand
- A passion to help clients attain their vision
- A drive for coaching excellence
- A desire to make a difference for clients & for those less fortunate – to this end we will devote time to provide pro-bono coaching to Senior Leaders and other individuals working for registered charities.
- Honesty & Integrity